Financial News Awards : Amundi Asset Manager of the Year!
Paris, Friday 06 October 2017
From the left to the right: Matthieu Guignard, Yves Perrier, Gaëtan Delculée and Wesley Lebeau
On the occasion of the Financial News Asset Management Awards 2017, which took place the 4th of October 2017 in London, Amundi wins 3 main prizes:
- Asset Manager of the Year, facing Schroders, Allianz Global Investors and Vanguard
- Yves Perrier designated CEO of the Year, nominated along Naïm Abou-Jaoudé from Candriam, Investors Group, Peter Harrison from Schroders, Maarten Slendebroek from Jupiter Asset Management and Andreas Utermann from Allianz Global Investors.
- Smart-Beta Manager of the Year, in front of AQR Capital Management and Lyxor Asset Management
Individual performance of our portfolio managers has also been rewarded: Gaëtan Delculée Global Head of ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Sales, and Wesley Lebeau, Thematic Equities Portfolio Manager at CPR AM , won two prizes in the Rising Stars category.
It is the first time that Financial News rewards a French Asset Managers with such prizes.
These awards are based on the Group’s success in the past 12 months (June 2016 to June 2017), among others:
- Having met its goal of reaching €1,000 billion in assets under management in June 2016, one year ahead of the timeline initially presented in its medium-term development plan in 2014;
- the success of Pioneer Investments’ acquisition, announced in December 2016 and signed on 3 July 2017;
- the launch of two new businesses: one dedicated to real and alternative assets (real estate, private debt, private equity and infrastructure) and a second one, Amundi Services, which aims to market Amundi’s infrastructure to asset managers keen to strengthen their core business and to institutional investors;
- Amundi’s stock market performance, listed on Euronext Paris the 12th November 2015 at an initial price of €45 per share, now reaching €70