- An international environment and the opportunity to work across borders and across functions
We operate in an industry that knows no borders. Our clients are in Europe, in the Americas, in Asia-Pacific and in the Middle-East. With the integration of Pioneer Investments, we now have strong teams in all of the world’s key financial centres and we pride ourselves in having them work together for the benefit of investors worldwide.
- Functional and geographic mobility which we strongly believe creates value for you and Amundi
Cross-functional and geographic mobility is one of the cornerstones of our HR policy, because we are convinced it is the best way to retain, nurture and develop talent. By enabling our people to acquire international experience and additional expertise, we create value for them and for Amundi.
- The excitement of a fast-evolving industry
The asset management industry is evolving rapidly. Newcomers, the economic environment and new regulations are changing the landscape. A forward-thinking approach, adaptability and agility are keywords.
- A recognized level of expertise
To become a leader, you have to earn the trust of those you aim to serve. Amundi can rely on a widely-acknowledged high level of expertise and the skills of our professionals are recognized all over the world.
- A track record of fast growth and the ambition of a global leader
It only took us 5 years to become France’s number one asset manager and a major European player1. We have been growing fast and we intend to keep growing at a rapid pace. We are convinced the integration of Pioneer will enable us to continue our growth as a global leader.