All Amundi financial information
Investor Day - Replay
Amundi presents its new P&L and AuM disclosure
The document below provides:
- For the P&L:
- A restated quarterly and full year 2021 P&L for Amundi (without Lyxor) with the new dedicated P&L line to Amundi Technology revenue.
- An estimated full year 2021 P&L on the perimeter acquired for Lyxor and on the combined entity Amundi-Lyxor.
- For the activity:
- The 2021 full year AUM and net flows by client segment for Amundi (without Lyxor), for Lyxor and for the combined entity Amundi Lyxor
- The new 2021 full year AUM and net flows by expertise for Amundi (without Lyxor), for Lyxor and for the combined entity Amundi Lyxor
Debt and notation
As part of its international development, Amundi has entered into a rating process with Fitch.
In 2015 and following this process, Fitch awarded Amundi Group a Long-term Issuer Default Rating of A+.
In 2023, Fitch Ratings has, for the 8th time, confirmed its long-term A+ rating with a stable outlook for Amundi.
This rating confirms the validity of Amundi’s business model and its financial solidity.
Read the 2015 Press Release
Read the 2023 Press Release
Decision of the AMF enforcement committee
The AMF Enforcement Committee has on August the 5th 2021 imposed a fine of 25 M euros on Amundi AM and 7 M euros on Amundi Intermédiation1.
These amounts are covered by existing provisions in Amundi's balance sheet and will therefore have no impact on the Group's financial results.
This decision follows an investigation launched in 2017 and a public hearing on 7 July 2021, relating to irregular actions carried out in 2014 and 2015 by two former employees of the Amundi Group, who have since been dismissed.
With regard to the decision of the Enforcement Committee to uphold the charge of price manipulation, as already stated, Amundi strongly contests this charge. Amundi is therefore considering whether to appeal this decision within the two-month legal deadline.
1. 32 M euros vs 38 M euros initially required