The confidence of our clients and the commitment of our employees are our greatest assets.
Both must be earned.
Amundi’s strength lies in its culture:
- A culture fed by a story: In just over ten years, we have created a global leader in asset management. A French company, with a European culture and an international reach, now present in more than 35 countries.
- A culture nourished by shared values: courage, team spirit, entrepreneurial spirit and solidarity. More than mere words, these are values that influence individual and collective behaviour.
- Finally, a culture fed by a project focused on development: cases in point are our development in Asia, the creation of Amundi Technology and the intensification of our actions in responsible investment, a pillar of the company since its creation.
Our HR policies support this culture:
- First, by promoting equal opportunity. Recruiting and promoting without distinction of gender or origin is both ethical and efficient. 40% of our country managers are women, 78 nationalities share common objectives at Amundi, and we have more than doubled our objective of hiring people with disabilities, as set out in our 6th group agreement.
- Secondly, by investing in our human resources over the long term, through training and functional and geographical mobility, allowing us to adapt jobs to the company’s changing needs and to grow our people. The average length of service in the company is 12 years.
- Finally, by acting for a work environment that promotes performance and consideration, quality of life at work and efficiency.
87% of our employees are proud to work for Amundi.
This is a strength for the company and for our clients.